Saturday, March 10, 2012

Aiming for a red carpet moment at prom

Guest post written by Lisa Cruise

It's so exciting to watch award show coverage and see all of these stars dressed up in their personal and professional best. I get that it's their jobs to look absolutely perfect because that's how people are going to remember them for like a year, but it's also nice to look at them and think wow it would be so much fun to get that dressed up too! Or at least that's what my daughter and I think when we see award shows red carpet specials. But we were watching this year for another reason, to get ideas for my daughter's prom dress and beauty look.

Especially for the Oscars we were looking at the red carpet coverage and then looking through pictures of the outfits later when we saw the website www.debtsettlementfamily.com. Once I looked through it a little bit I thought that it would be really helpful to figure out how to finally settle all of our family debt, so that's what we're going to try and do.

My daughter really loved Emma Stone's dress so we're going to see if we can find something similar. It looks very grown up and I hope we can find something like it instead of too-revealing dresses that I'm sure her classmates will be wearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow wonderful post i am so inspired here.
Thanks for sharing..


Kansas City Movers