Wednesday, July 06, 2011

How Michael C. Hall convinced me to get Satellite TV

Thanks for the post, Lucius Gaines

With so many shows on tvbydirect.com there are many personalities that are played over and over again. Dexter played by Michael C. Hall is not one of these personalities. The creators really hit a home run with Dexter and found the perfect actor to portray the character of Dexter. Michael C. Hall does an amazing job acting as a man who has no feelings such as love or sympathy and is a very convincing sociopath. Although Michael plays a serial killer I cannot help but to be pulled in by him and feel sympathy towards his circumstances on the show. When I first started watching the show I did not really like Michael C. Hall as an actor, and his character rubbed me the wrong way. This is understandable since people really should like or feel sympathy for a serial killer. By about the 4th episode Michael had completely drawn me into his life and character as Dexter and I have been hooked ever since! I initially became addicted to Dexter and Michael C. Hall by renting the DVDs when I did not have cable, but I ended up subscribing to Satellite TV so that I could watch the new seasons of Dexter. I look forward to the new episodes every week!

No comments: