Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Camping Gear

The article written by Alonso Kramer

Living in Montana, the countryside is absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are avid hikers, so we go hiking and camping all of the time. I recently bought a bunch of new camping gear for my husband for his birthday, and he absolutely loved it. Using Montana wireless interent serviceI often do my shopping online. The closest mall is about a two hour drive from us, so shopping online makes much more sense. Because my husband and I camp so often, much of our gear had become worn out over the past few years. I got him a new sleeping bag and a new four-man tent, which the two of us use. Two-man tents are not really big enough for two people in my opinion. There is a small river about an hour drive from our house, and we will go often to camp, fish, and hike along the river. My husband really enjoys fly fishing, and he has become very good at it. I have not quite gotten the hang of it yet, but he has been teaching me how to do it properly. He is definitely the master fisherman in our family, but somehow I am always the one that ends up cooking the fish. I guess I have to pull my weight somehow.

No comments: